Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nasty Gal - (It's a shop)

When doing my daily browse of online shopping, I came across this amazing website, I think i'm in love!



Nasty Gal is an online store and they sell loads of really unique pieces that vary from your most needed, high quality essentials to the quirkiest and most 'on trend' pieces!  
After just spending 5 minuets on the website I found this amazing 'night cat' romper (not really a term we use in England) which reminds me of the outfit that Ariana Grande wears in her music video 'The way' which is actually a cami with some black shorts rather than a dress (which I thought it was!).  This basic romper could easily be dressed up casually and become a gorgeous outfit, or you could team it with a blazer and make it much more formal, either way I am obsessed, however I don't think I can afford it at £51.30 and I don't think I would wear it that often.

They sell clothes, shoes, swimwear, intimates (I love this term!) and an awesome vintage section which I have been browsing for ages now.  Unfortunately it's kind of pricey across the whole store but if you are willing to spend over £40 on an item then, if you are anything like me, you will love this store!

I also love the sizes, as a very slim girl I hate not being able to find my size but this store has sizes XXS - L which is great because I have the option of getting tiny sizes which many shops don't offer.

I am aware that they have being trying to tempt me for months now on youtube, however, I have learnt to resist until today!

I'm guessing that you like blogs, because you are reading this (which happens to be a blog!), and I found that the company also has a blog HERE IT IS!

Once again, I am sorry for the lack of writing but I'm sure you will have your own opinions on this store, let me know?

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!