Sunday 25 August 2013

Dermalogica Microfoliant review.

My mum has always told me to take good care of my skin, therefore I have mostly used higher-end products in my skin-care-routine (well it's not really a routine, more just products I use!)


One of the first brands I was introduced to was Dermalogica, my friends mum worked for the brand and my mum loves it so I have always had access to 
their products.  Therefore I have become quite familiar with the line and this product has always worked for me and I haven't found anything like it.


It is essentially an exfoliator but it is in a powder form which you have to mix with water, which activates the formula, it creates a paste which you massage into your skin, as you add more water the grains wash away and you are left with a foamy face-wash. 
The paste gently exfoliates your skin and once the grains have washed away, the foamy wash helps to cleanse your skin.
The effect is always amazing, my skin is left feeling smooth and polished, but not tight!  I tend to use this at night and in the morning my skin still feels smooth and any redness is reduced.  The product has a relaxing and earthy scent which makes this perfect for evening use.
I don't use this daily as it suggests, as it is a more time consuming treatment, but just a couple of uses a week makes a great difference.

The microfoliant is rice-based which creates the grains, it also contains rice enzymes, Papain and Salicylic Acid which exfoliate and clean out pores which leave your skin brighter and smoother.  Green tea and licorice help to calm your skin and reduce redness, these also help to refresh your skin.

The only downside is that the little grains can get caught in your eyebrows and hairline if you don't rinse the product off properly.

But overall I really recommend this product I don't hear enough about it!  If you have tried it I would love to hear what you think.

Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!