Monday 21 April 2014

A post-holiday pamper


Happy Easter Monday everyone!
Over the past 10 days I have been away in lovely sunny Lanzarote and after 10 days of heat and a super late flight (landing at 1:00am, eeekkkk!) my skin hair and nails were in need of a good ol' pamper.

In the shower I used my L'oreal intense repair hair masque which not only smells really good, but also nourishes your hair making it feel so soft!
I then used a few pumps of my favourite hair serum; the KIKO restorative hair serum (this one is pretty much the same).  This stuff is a godsend, I swear!  It helps to keep split ends at bay and your hair silky smooth.

Next job; skin.  After giving my skin a good cleanse I used a sample of The Body Shop's Vitamin E Sink-in moisture mask.  This is by far the most loved range by The Body Shop and I am not one to disagree, my skin just drinks up every product I have tried!  Including this mask which has a creamy consistency and feels very cooling on application.  It left my skin feeling smooth and plump giving it just the boost it needed.

And the final step; perfectly polished nails.  Nail polish has been my most recent addiction and I have bought far too much but after a while of thought, I decided on my KIKO nail lacquer in the shade 385 Pastel Blue because it has some brightness, alike the new models own collection which is known to compliment tans, but a little more toned down. I'm not ready to sport a bright neon shade just yet!  I took a little extra time doing my nails than usual and I have to say, it really makes all the difference.

After all that, I think I am just about ready to face the miserable British weather and piles of revision work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!