Sunday 10 August 2014

THE WET BRUSH


When I first heard about this brush I was a bit sceptical to be honest. I mean, what can one brush have over hundreds of others? 

But I have to say I have been proved wrong by this release. The wet brush, despite the name, can be used on both wet and dry hair and works well on both but is defiantly more impressive on wet hair.
The brush features very flexible and soft bristle tips which make brushing easy and are 'guaranteed' not to fall off.  It also helps to prevent hair loss (luckily not a problem for me) and split ends.  Together, this creates noticeably smooth brushing with no tugging whatsoever!
This wonder brush also claims to keep hair healthier and younger, which I can certainly see happening as it has lived up to every other claim!

Admittedly, it's not the cheapest brush on the market, however it does such a good job I would happily pay more!  Also, it's not the easiest to get hold of.  I can't find any main stores that stock it, I bought mine from TKMaxx for £7.99 (reduced from £12.95) so I would recommend looking in your local TKMaxx but my hairdresser also sells them so next time you go for your trim, there is no harm in asking!

One of the best things about this, is that there is no need to bring a wide-tooth comb and hairbrush on holiday.  It's all in one beautifully smoothing and tug-free brush!


Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter |

6 comments:

  1. I need this, my hair gets so tangly after washing and I think my routine tug is doing my hair more damage than I think! Defo going to check this out great post :) xx

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with this after first use, I can't believe how amazing it is! If you can find it, BUY IT! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I must pick this up before my holiday! It would be so great for around the pool! Lovely post btw:-)
    http://antoniahetherington.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You won't regret buying it! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds great! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have followed back! You're blog photos are great, I would love to be able to do some more fashion posts like you do! :) xx

      Delete

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!