Tuesday 19 August 2014

VISIBLY CLEAR PINK GRAPEFRUIT WASH



So, a little while back I ran out of my Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser and in a panic I picked this up from the supermarket.  In all honesty I wasn't sure what to expect, although I remembered trying a sample of this yonks ago!

The Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit cleanser by Nutrogena is a gel cleanser, a formula I have got along with in the past but have recently been loving creamier formulas, it smells (not surprisingly) of pink grapefruit which makes it very refreshing and a great pick-me-up in the morning.
It claims to 'eliminate spots and blackheads with a fresh clean feel'.  Eliminates spots? I don't think so! Although this cleanser reduces them I am yet to find any cleanser that eliminates them!  However, you are left with a lovely fresh feel as promised.


So, after trying and testing this for over a month, I have actually noticed a slight improvement in my skin.  I honestly think that this is because it is so quick, completing a morning cleanse is no biggie and my skin has loved the change!
The only downside, my skin no longer feels as smooth or deeply cleansed on a regular basis as it did when I was using the Liz Earle cleanser.  It has meant that I have started to introduce a regular exfoliant into my routine.

Overall, I love that this cleanser makes cleansing so easy and quick which really encourages me to cleanse every morning (as well as night).  And I haven't even mentioned the best thing ... its under a fiver!
Perfect for those on a budget!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit wash - £4.94


Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!