Sunday 7 September 2014

#BROWTHISWAY


Please give a big round of applause to my new found brow hero; brow this way!

For months now I have been searching for a new brow gel/crayon/pencil as mine just wasnt doing the job quite right, and I think I have found it in Rimmel's latest brow release!
Although it seems like a take on Benefit's 'gimme brow', a product I have been debating whether to pick up for months now.  It is similar in the fact that it is a tiny tinted brow gel which adds both colour and keeps everything in place, the shade range is also very similar, it offers a light, medium and dark brown (I have dark brown).  Although I have not tried 'gimme brow', the main difference I have noticed is the wand.  The Rimmel wand is larger and picks up a little too much product which makes application a little difficult and it takes longer.  However, the formula of the product itself is lovely!  It gives my brows a natural thickness in just the right colour and keeps them in place all day, its not as pigmented or precise as I would like for an evening look but for an everyday makeup look, this works perfectly.

But, lets not forget the unbelievable price of this!  At £3.99 its not going to make much of a dent in your bank balance, so why not?

What is your brow hero?


Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter |

2 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of brow pencil or gel since my eyebrows are thick enough xDD. Though this do interests me and I will be taking a look at it! :D Thanks for this post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fairly thick brows too but I love this because it just fills in any slightly sparse areas and keeps everything in place! xx

      Delete

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!