Friday 2 January 2015

BRAVE




Well, doesn't this lipstick seem to be having a bit of a moment?

Recently I have seen a fair few bloggers picking up the MAC lipstick in Brave.  Believe it or not, this was my very first MAC purchase featured in my Italy haul back in February!

Brave is a satin finish lipstick in a cool toned, pinkish-beige shade rumoured to be one of Kylie Jenner's favourites!  Need I say more?
In case you do want to know more, Brave is a perfect autumn-winter everyday shade because it's slightly deeper than your average MLBB lipstick but its still natural and it lasts incredibly well.  I would opt for a warmer blush with this one though otherwise you could end up looking a bit washed out and dull.  The formula of MAC lipsticks is a winner as always, a little bit of lip balm will help to combat any dryness if needed.

I've also found that Rimmell's exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob is a great match for this and just adds to the 'Kylie Jenner effect' and is a combination I have been wearing a lot over the past few weeks.

What's your current favourite lipstick?

 Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!