Saturday 31 January 2015

ROSE GOLD GHD'S






I've never been into styling my hair much because I know how damaging it can be and I wanted to grow my hair.  Now its near enough the length I want it and I can start styling more!  So I decided it was about time I invested in some ghd's but my mum beat me to it and bought me these gorgeous rose gold ones for Christmas!

The rose gold set comes with the professional ghd V styler, roll bag (including heat resistant mat) and two clips.
Let's start with the styler!  It heats up so quickly which makes styling so much less of a chore and the results are so much better than my Babyliss straighteners that I have had for years!  It takes so much less time to straighten my stubborn hair!
You are also able to create curls and waves with the styler.  I've tried to achieve this and I'm improving but its not easy!  So if anyone has any tips about curling with straighteners please leave them in the comments!


The roll bag is a thing of beauty! I'm slightly in love with the rose gold hardware on this handy bag which just helps to keep everything neat and tidy (and stop me losing things).  The bag comes with a detachable heat resistant mat which is so practical!  I use this for my curling tong too!
The set includes two clips which is a lovely edition!  I haven't used these much because I don't usually have the time to section my hair but they have good grip and I'm sure they will be useful when I have more time!


What is your favourite styling tool?

Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!